Flight & Travel & Compression Socks
What is Deep venous thrombosis (DVT)?
When you are sitting in a single position or for a long time (for example, while traveling by airplane or car), the blood may collect in your lower extremities and in extreme cases deep vein thrombosis (DVT) blood clots may develop.
Findings and Symptoms
DVT is a condition that can develop during or after travel. If you experience any of the following symptoms, consult a healthcare professional immediately.
- Severe swelling of the ankles, calves or calves.
- Increased skin temperature.
- Discoloration on skin.
Things to do
- Wear flight socks throughout the entire trip.
- Exercise your legs, feed as often as possible.
- Drink plenty of water to prevent dehydration.
- If you have any concerns about your legs, consult a health professional.
Things not to do
- Avoid excessive amounts of alcohol or caffeine.
- Do not sleep in a restrictive position.
- Do not sleep for a long time.
- Do not wear tight clothing.
Flight socks should always be pulled directly underneath the knee (without forcing).
Flight socks must be worn on both legs.
If socks are loose, too restrictive or if you feel pain or discomfort while wearing, remove the socks immediately and consult a health professional.
If you have any circulatory problems, diabetes, cancer, severe varicose veins, decreased mobility, subjected to a major surgery, or if you are pregnant, you should consult a health professional about using these flight and care travel socks.
60% Cotton / Pamuk / Coton / Algodón / Algodão / Baumwolle
26% Elastan / Elastane / Elasthanne / Elastano
11% Polyester / Poliester / Poliestere / Poliyester
3% Polyamid / Polyamide / Poliammide
Product Maintenance & Washing Instructions
• Wash with similar clothes.
• Before washing the product, the maintenance instructions on the product label must be followed.
• Do not bleach.
• Do not dry it the dryer.
• Keep away it the dryer.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.